Your appointments are very important for us. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, therefore, we have a strictly enforced 24 hours cancelling and rescheduling policy. Please understand that when you forget, cancel or change your appointment without giving enough notice we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment and our staff members lose their income for that time. To remain fair to our clients and our team, we allow for cancellations and reschedules with appropriate the notice.
Please note: ALL appointments MUST be booked online. WE ARE NOT rescheduling or cancelling appointments through phone calls, emails or via text messages. The change of time and date MUST be done by cancelling your existing appointment and scheduling a new appointment via our online booking system up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled service. If you have additional questions please contact us through the contact form on our website or email email@example.com with your name and contact information and we will return your message at our earliest availability.
- A 50% deposit is required for most services in order to reserve an appointment time. The deposit will be credited toward the service fees on the day of your appointment. If you fail to cancel/ reschedule your appointment within the 24 hour window you will forfeit your deposit. Emergency absences will be considered on an individual basis.
- Any client who booked any non-prepay service and didn't show up, canceled or rescheduled their reservation less than 24 hours are no longer allowed to book any non-prepay services in future. Also, 50% of the total service will be added to your balance. Your appointment will be canceled if you booked without deposit.
- Any client that doesn't show up for a scheduled appointment will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay for any future appointments in full, prior to their scheduled appointment.
- If you schedule multiple services and cancel/reschedule any of them within the 24 hour policy, you will forfeit your deposit of the total cost of canceled services.
- If the appointment is canceled within the time frame the full amount of service(s) (less any service fee) will be refunded within 3 business days.
- It is mutually understood that if a cancelation is due to circumstances beyond any of our control, such as power outage, unfortunate incidence, or weather that requires you us to have to cancel or be closed during regular business hours, we will reschedule your existing appointment and no charges will apply.
LATE ARRIVALS: If you are more than 5 minutes late for your 15 minute service or 10 minutes late for your 30-45 minute service, your session will be canceled in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. If you have a service scheduled for 1 hour or more, as a courtesy we may shorten your session but full price of service will be charged.. If you are a new client, please be sure to arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow yourself time to fill out any paperwork needed.
CONFIRMATION: As a courtesy, you will receive confirmation email and/or text messaging immediately after booking. Also, your appointments will be confirmed electronically 48 hours before your scheduled appointment by email and/or text messaging from our online appointment scheduling software.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to prevent any missed appointments which result in a cancelation fee. Not receiving an electronic notification of your appointments from us two days before is not sufficient reason to miss an appointment.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER: We require anyone under the age of 18 to have a parent or legal guardian present in the room and to sign a consent form for ANY and ALL services performed. A photo ID may be required at time of service to confirm age.
CHILDREN/KIDS/SPOUSES/FRIENDS This office is a quiet, unsupervised environment that is NOT appropriate for children and is a potential liability risk. Although we love children, PLEASE DO NOT bring them with you, as they will not be allowed in the treatment room. A client that is scheduled for a service that arrives with children will be asked to reschedule and will lose their deposit. To provide optimal services, only the client and esthetician are allowed in the treatment room during the appointment.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS Specials cannot be used in combination with any other offers or promotions.
RETAIL PRODUCTS There are no refunds or exchanges on any retail products. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
PAYMENT TYPES We accept Cash , Debit and ALL Major Credit Cards. No personal checks will be accepted. All prices are subject to change without notice.